Points to be aware of: -
- We will respect your data protection rights.
- We will put in place measures to keep your information safe and secure.
- Information on you will be used to help us understand you better so that we can provide information of legitimate interest to you.
- We will undertake to tell you about the information we intend to collect and what we intend to do with it.
- If you do not want to received marketing information from us, we will stop sending it. We will continue to send essential information through to you relating to a property/service with Liz Milsom Properties.
Our Company Details
Liz Milsom Properties Limited. Registered Office: Seabrook House, 2 Dinmore Grange Hartshorne, Swadlincote Derbyshire DE11 7NJ Registered No: 05712958 VAT No:
Your rights in relation to personal data and how to contact us?
To provide you with the best possible service we would like you to be in control of how your personal data is used by us. For your information: -
- You can ask for a copy of your personal information that is being held.
- Information held on you can be erased, blocked, or restricted in certain situations at your request.
- You can request in certain situations to ask us to send you personal information that may have been sent to a third party.
- You can inform us of any changes to your information being held and you can ask us to correct any information being held.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent to us using your data and to request that we delete it, although where data is held under a contractual or legal basis, we have a duty to retain your data for the relevant period.
- You can always request that your data can be deleted by sending us an email via : Sales@lizmilsomproperties.co.uk re: GDPR Data protection or in writing to : Director, Liz Milsom Properties Ltd, Seabrook House, 2 Dinmore Grange, Hartshorne, Swadlincote DE11 7NJ
- You have a right to ask for a copy of your personal data or make corrections free of charge. Contact Liz Milsom Properties Ltd as above and we will aim to respond to data requests within one month. Please note that we may need identification in order to be able to carry out a data request.
- If you wish to raise a complaint on how we have handled your personal data, you can contact us to have the matter investigated by writing to Liz Milsom, Director, Liz Milsom Properties at the address given above. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also complain directly to Information Commissioners Office at www.ico.org.uk
What information do we hold and how is it protected.
Liz Milsom Properties collect a variety of information from you. Information includes you responding with us by phone, email or in person. Also filling in forms on our website and third-party property portal websites. You may be asked to provide name, address, email address, phone number, identification documents, and/or financial documents.
We may also collect in certain situations land ownership details and information on property transactions. Liz Milsom Properties will also need to comply with our responsibilities with regards to anti money laundering/ financial/credit checks collect personal and sensitive data. Personal and sensitive data will also be collected for fraud, crime prevention and detection purposes.
All data is stored on our servers and office computers which are encrypted and password protected via windows authentication. We also hold information via third parties through Vebra cloud servers. To LMP’s knowledge both companies have in depth privacy policies and are both fully GDPR compliant.
All paper data is kept secure when not in use and disposed of securely after use. After use all documents are disposed of using document shredders or third-party disposal organisations who have been contracted to dispose of documents.
What is this personal information used for?
Liz Milsom Properties uses your personal information to:
- Checks for money laundering. Financial and credit checks where appropriate.
- Provide further information about Liz Milsom Properties Ltd and the services that we offer.
- Enable your use of any services that we provide through our website or Third-Party websites.
- To send you further information about Liz Milsom Properties Ltd and the services that we offer.
- To collect payments from you and to send statements, invoices and payment reminders to you and your conveyancing solicitor.
- When dealing with enquiries or complaints.
- When collecting unpaid debts using tracing systems.
- To allow appropriate access to systems and applications when necessary.
- To check and comply with legal and regulatory obligations.
- Offer or provide you with the services requested, plus any others we think may interest, or be required by you as part of a job or transaction in order that we can perform our obligations to you.
What law relates to the collection of personal data?
Liz Milsom Properties collect your personal under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
When is your personal Information shared ?
Liz Milsom Properties undertake to not sell any of the information you provide to us or to any third parties. Your information will be shared to a Third Party in connection with the transaction we are dealing with.
We will pass your details to the following organisations who carry out certain activities on our behalf as part of us providing our services: -
- Credit reference and fraud protection agencies
- Host providers
- Other estate agents and in some case landlords
- Mortgage advisors and financial services providers
- Conveyancers and solicitors
- Other members of Liz Milsom Properties
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of our company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit reduction.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our website.
- Business partners and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter with you.
- Tradesmen and service suppliers to carry out work required pursuant to a contract with you.
How long do we keep your personal data for?
We will keep your information for as long as necessary to provide services, support and to fulfil transactions you have requested, or for other essential purposes such as complying with our legal obligations and resolving disputes and enforcing agreements.